You will benefit from this product if:
- You want to maintain skin texture and tone
- You want to reduce the appearance of fine lines and age spots
- Maintain healthy-looking skin
Look younger with vibrant, healthy skin
Immunotec Skin Perfecting Cream provides ingredients to nourish, moisturize, and protect your skin.
When used as a mask, Immunotec's Skin Perfecting Cream provides a rich source of nourishing and innovative ingredients.
When applied regularly, users have found that this product has an anti-aging effect. It improves the appearance of sagginess through firming, and smoothes fine lines and reduces age spots.
- Immunocal. Immunotec's flagship protein.
- Emu Oil. Has natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Natural Plant Oils such as Lavender, Sunflower, Jojoba and Olive Fruit oil, which moisturize and firm skin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Only Immunotec's Skin Perfecting Cream contains the power of Immunocal!
Every day, every hour, every minute, oxidation or free radicals attack our skin and break down its protective covering.
Conventional moisturizers are often pleasant to use but do not really moisturize the skin at all. Instead, they consist of a thin greasy film that attempts to hold in moisture. Furthermore, they do little to get to the root of the problem.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Whey Protein Isolate (Immunocal), Butyrospermum Parkii, Stearic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Emu Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
- What do you mean by "Anti-Aging"?
- In this context, anti-aging is directly related to "anti-oxidant". One of the strongest schools of thought in anti-aging medicine is that free-radical damage and oxidation are the largest culprits behind the aging process.
- Can the Immunotec's Skin Perfecting Cream be applied on wounds or active skin lesions?
- No clinical studies have formally investigated this cream for medical use. It is intended for cosmetic purposes only.
- How do I best apply Immunotec's Skin Perfecting Cream?
- As a moisturizer: It is best used after cleansing, while skin is still moist. To avoid build-up, apply a thin layer evenly over the skin. Massage evenly to avoid residue.
- As a mask: Apply a generous amount of cream to skin. Let set for 10-12 minutes, then gently wash off.
- Has Immunotec's Skin Perfecting Cream been tested on animals?
- No animals were used in the testing of the cream.
- I'm allergic to milk. Can I use Immunotec's Skin Perfecting Cream?
- Yes, topically on the skin.
- I have friends of all colors and ethnicities. Is Immunotec's Skin Perfecting Cream appropriate for them?
- The cream is excellent on all types of skin.