- Date of Birth:
- June 1, 1984
- Born in Italy
- Current Residence:
- Mont-Tremblant, QC
Growing up in the Italian Dolomites, alpine skiing has always been a part of Jeffrey's life. When he was 19, Jeffrey came to Canada to pursue his dream of becoming an Olympic alpine skier. A year later, he became a member of the Canadian Alpine Ski Team. His rise to the top had just begun…
Jeffrey now excels in many disciplines on the world stage. He has been competing at the World Cup level and has been in the top 30 in 3 different disciplines; Downhill, Super-G and Giant Slalom. He has 4 Canadian Championship titles and has also won North American cup events.
In 2011-2012, he claimed 2 top 30 results, placing him amongst the best skiers on the world stage. He is now ranked 46th world wide and 4th in Canada in Super-G.
- At 20 years old, he won the Downhill Canadian Championships, making it his first ever National title.
- In 2006-2007, he had his best World Cup result in Downhill with a 12th place finish.
- He also had another top 30 finish in Super-G. That same season, he took the Canadian Championship title in Super-G.
- After being slowed down by injuries, the 2008-2009 season was great. Jeffrey claimed his 3rd Canadian Championship by winning the Downhill.
- In 2009-2010, at the age of 26, he qualified for the Olympics in Vancouver. He then got injured and had to pull away from competing.
- In 2010-2011, he was crowned Canadian Champion for the 4th time of his career, this time in Super-G.
- 2011-2012 marked his World Cup comeback year, claiming 2 top 30 results, placing him amongst the best skiers on the world stage. He is now ranked 46th world wide and 4th in Canada.
"Thank you very much for your sponsorship. With the great assistance that you have given me, I know more is possible next year and in the years to follow."
* Products and packaging may vary from country to country.
The people giving product testimonials on our website or on other Immunotec materials reflect the actual experience of each individual, are anecdotal only, and may be atypical. Immunotec products are not intended to treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any disease.