- Date of Birth:
- November 1st, 1958
- Quebec City, QC
- Current Residence:
- Westmount, Quebec
Sylvan is a road and track bicycle racer who competes in Master's races in Quebec, across Canada, as well as internationally.
Sylvan has won over 20 races per year for the past six years, including:
- Multiple Quebec Provincial titles (road, time trial, track)
- 2010 Canadian National road championship
- 2012 and 2013 Canadian National time trial champion
- Three National track titles (pursuit, scratch, point races) in 2012
- Four gold medals at the 2010 and 2011 Pan American Master's cycling championships
- Three gold medals at the 2009 Maccabiah Games (Jewish Olympic Games, held every four years) and another two gold medals in 2013 in Israel.
"I use Immunocal every day, and it is an integral part of my daily diet throughout the year, both in and out of competition. Despite having tried many nutritional supplements over the years with no perceptible result (placebos don't work on my hard head), Immunotec is, in fact, the only nutritional product that I now consume. Immunotec helps build and maintain muscle tissue and imparts a general sense of health and well-being, and aids in recovery. I can also say that I am rarely sick, despite a rigorous training and racing schedule. My racing results have improved continuously and I hope to continue this pattern, eventually earning a World championship title."
* Products and packaging may vary from country to country.
The people giving product testimonials on our website or on other Immunotec materials reflect the actual experience of each individual, are anecdotal only, and may be atypical. Immunotec products are not intended to treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any disease.