- Date of Birth:
- April 7, 1982
- North Vancouver, BC
- Current Residence:
- North Vancouver
Andrea Burk has been competing internationally since 2008. She began playing rugby for her local club Capilano RFC at the age of 15 and has since represented her province and country. She loves her sport because it is a rare place where people are encouraged to be as strong and as powerful as possible.
Burk earned a Bachelor's Degree in Kinesiology from Acadia University and a Masters of Arts in Leadership from Royal Roads University. Off the field she is a motivational speaker and trainer. She believes that being the best team player means being at your best in body, mind and heart.
Pursuing rugby has been a life changing experience for Andrea who encourages everyone to take the risk and go after their dreams.
- 2013 - Present: Aptoella Angels Select Team
- 2014: World Cup Dream Team, Rugby World Cup Silver Medalist
- 2011: British Columbia - Female Player of the Year
- 2010: National Champion - Team BC
- 2008: Present Provincial Team athlete
- 2004-2006: Canadian Interuniversity Sport All-Canadian,
- 2004-2006: Female Athlete of the Year - Acadia University
"Since taking Immunocal Platinum, my ability to meet my workout and training targets has improved. I have the energy, day in and day out, to achieve my personal, professional and athletic goals."
* Products and packaging may vary from country to country.
The people giving product testimonials on our website or on other Immunotec materials reflect the actual experience of each individual, are anecdotal only, and may be atypical. Immunotec products are not intended to treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any disease.