With our Customers, Consultants, and Employees at the heart of what we do, Immunocal will become the nutritional choice worldwide.
To provide high quality scientifically based nutrition and wellness products which enhance quality of life and performance. We thrive by empowering people to share an exceptional network marketing opportunity accessible to everyone. We commit to continued growth and prosperity for our Consultants, Employees, and Stakeholders.
- A fun atmosphere in all we undertake.
- A work environment grounded in teamwork and the achievement of shared goals.
- A commitment to service excellence, always seeking to exceed expectations.
- Continuous improvement in all aspects of the Immunotec experience.
- A culture that embodies integrity, generates respect, and reinforces trust.
The Story of Immunotec
Immunotec brand evolution
World class products and business opportunity
Immunotec has always been in a class of its own. While some companies start with a few good people and a business idea looking for a product, Immunotec began as a product looking for a business to put it into the hands of millions who could benefit from it. Over forty years of research underlie its flagship product, Immunocal, and its ground breaking innovations have resulted in numerous patents in North America and around the world. Read the story of Immunotec, a network marketing company unlike any other.
- Recognized by researchers and medical professionals worldwide, Immunotec continues to set the standards for products that produce consistent results.
- Immunotec works with a team of experts in their respective fields in order to develop its ever-expanding line of high quality products.
- Immunotec is one of the only nutritional companies with a (non-drug) nutritional product listed in the Physicians' Desk Reference (PDR) and the Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties (CPS).
- With the incorporation of glutathione science in its Elasense skin care collection and reformulated toothpaste, Immunotec now proudly offers products addressing inner and outer health.
Immunotec's business model channels goods to the consumer through a network of independent consultants. Avoiding costs ordinarily paid to a middle man, such as a store, results in earning potential for the consultant.
What does this mean for you? In addition to the income earned by introducing world class products and a powerful business opportunity to people you know, as your own boss you have the power to drive your business in the direction you want, on your terms.
Immunotec is a proud member of the Direct Sellers Association where we are committed to ethical business practices and consumer protection. The cornerstone of that commitment is the Code of Ethics. As an active DSA member company, we pledge to abide by the Code's standards and procedures as a condition of admission to and continuing membership with the Association. The Code ensures that member companies do not make statements or promises that might mislead consumers or salespeople. The Code is enforced by an independent administrator who has authority that all companies agree to abide by.
Immunotec products are distributed in the following countries:
- North America: Canada, United States.
- Latin America: Mexico, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Colombia.
- Europe: United Kingdom, Ireland.
Income disclosure statement
The typical Canadian Consultant in 2016 earned $123 in commissions, excluding retail profit.
Typical earnings is calculated by taking the average earnings of a rank, or ranks, that represent at least 50% of the total number of Canadian Consultants in the company, which at Immunotec, is the Venture rank whether or not they received commissions.