TOOTHPASTE WITH SYNERG4
The only toothpaste containing topical glutathione*
- Retail Customer: C$14.00
- AutoShip Customer: C$10.50
- Item Code : 0007100
- Content : 75 mL
You'll love what's in it:
- SynerG4™, an exclusive antioxidant complex comprised of 4 powerful ingredients: master antioxidant Glutathione, extracts of acai berry, green tea and cactus
- Calcium for gentle low-abrasion cleaning
- Xylitol, a natural sweetener that's good for your teeth
- Chlorophyll for gum protection
You'll love what's NOT in it:
- NO artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours, or preservatives
- NO fluoride
- NO titanium-dioxide
- NO sodium lauryl sulfate
- NO animal testing
*Topical glutathione is absorbed locally. Glutathione precursors are necessary to raise total-body glutathione.
- Promotes healthy-looking gums and teeth.
- Helps whiten teeth and fight plaque.
- Leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
Sorbitol, calcium carbonate, glycerin, silica, xylitol, glutathione*, euterpe oleracea (acai berry) fruit extract*, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract*, opuntia ficus-indica (cactus) stem extract*, coco glucoside, xantham gum, menthol, natural flavor, aqua (water), radish root ferment filtrate, ethylexyglycerin, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, chlorophyllin copper (CI 75810).
Use it as you would use other toothpastes. However, for best effect, wait a few minutes before rinsing. It continues to work even after rinsing!
The glutathione that is naturally produced by our body requires that our cells receive the specific nutrients required (precursors) to build the glutathione themselves. This is why Immunocal is important. However, glutathione can also be applied topically, as in a skin cream. When applied topically, glutathione is absorbed locally by the skin and does not go beyond that to enter the blood stream. Topical glutathione is an ingredient that was added to the toothpaste formula to benefit the gums specifically, as well as overall oral health.
Immunocal was removed from the toothpaste because the only way to keep it stable in a semi-liquid was through the use of substantial amounts of chemical preservatives and other additives. Our customers, when polled, were of the strong opinion that these chemicals are best minimized or avoided. Since topical glutathione has been shown to be effective locally on skin and gums, this was used in place of the Immunocal.