Eden Giselle Silva
- Date of Birth:
- March 14, 1996
- London, England
- Current Residence:
- London, England
Born on March 14, 1996, in London, England, professional tennis player Eden Giselle Silva’s home is in Essex where she represents the County as their No.1 player.
Her tennis journey began at 3 years of age and at 8 years old she competed in her first international tennis tournament in Auray, France. From then on, tennis became Eden’s passion and a large part of her life.
Eden had a successful junior career with wins over top 40 and 70 ranked world ITF Junior Players. Eden Silva transitioned from a junior tennis player to a professional tennis player in 2014. Her career high WTA singles world ranking is 624 and her career high WTA doubles world ranking is 468. She is currently Aegon British Premier Tour Billesley Champion 2015 and Warwick British Tour Champion 2014 and Sheffield British Tour Runner up 2014.
Eden believes life experiences and tribulations only make a person stronger and uses her mantra “Think positively and positive things will happen” as a constant motivator. Team Eden is excited for the journey ahead!
- One of 6 nominees in the UK shortlisted for the 2015 Women of the Future Awards for the category of Sport.
- 624 career high WTA singles and 468 career high WTA doubles world ranking.
- Aegon British Premier Tour Billesley Champion 2015 (UK)
- Pro Tour Doubles Champion 2014 (Egypt)
- Pro Tour Doubles Runner up 2014 (Turkey)
- Pro Tour Singles Runner up 2014 (Egypt)
- Warwick British Tour Champion 2014 (UK)
- Sheffield British Tour Runner up 2014 (UK)
"I work hard every day with many different trainers and I must give 100% focus and effort to every workout. Since I have been taking Immunocal Platinum, I have noticed that my recovery time is much quicker thus optimizing my strength and performance."
* Products and packaging may vary from country to country.
The people giving product testimonials on our website or on other Immunotec materials reflect the actual experience of each individual, are anecdotal only, and may be atypical. Immunotec products are not intended to treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any disease.